On 2016-09-16, Kornel Benko wrote:

> [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]

> Am Freitag, 16. September 2016 um 19:28:04, schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>

>> Therefore, I'll reword the question:

>> Do you call `ctest -L export` regularely?

> This is my alias for export:
>       ctest -j12 -timeout 300 -L export -E "xhtml|lyx16|lyx21|lyx22"

>> Could you imagine calling `ctest -L export -LE "texissues|attic"` instead?

> Sure, but if you think texissues should not be tested, make them part
> of suspended.

-1 this would mean duplicating all 83 lines of the "texissues" section in
   invertedTests into suspendedTests

-1 this would not allow me to get rid of the suspendedTests filter.

OTOH, the alias might easily be changed to:

   ctest -j12 -timeout 300 -L export -E "xhtml|lyx16|lyx21|lyx22" -LE
"texissues|attic"

>>   +1 filters not only 58 but 80 "wontfix" inverted tests

>>   +4 makes the test system less complicated.

Günter