Am Montag, 19. September 2016 um 06:36:49, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2016-09-16, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]
>
> > Am Freitag, 16. September 2016 um 19:28:04, schrieb Guenter Milde
> > <mi...@users.sf.net>

> >> Therefore, I'll reword the question:
>
> >> Do you call `ctest -L export` regularely?
>
> > This is my alias for export:
> >     ctest -j12 -timeout 300 -L export -E "xhtml|lyx16|lyx21|lyx22"
>
> >> Could you imagine calling `ctest -L export -LE "texissues|attic"` instead?
>
> > Sure, but if you think texissues should not be tested, make them part
> > of suspended.
>
> -1 this would mean duplicating all 83 lines of the "texissues" section in
>    invertedTests into suspendedTests

Maybe. I counted 20 entries.

> -1 this would not allow me to get rid of the suspendedTests filter.
>
> OTOH, the alias might easily be changed to:
>
>    ctest -j12 -timeout 300 -L export -E "xhtml|lyx16|lyx21|lyx22" -LE
> "texissues|attic"

And why remove attic? Do we not want to support lyx-file written with old lyx?
If yes, then we should test IMHO.

> >>   +1 filters not only 58 but 80 "wontfix" inverted tests

"wontfix" definitely belongs to suspendedTests or ignoredTests.

> >>   +4 makes the test system less complicated.

It was not me alone who built the test system. Still, I don’t think it is
complicated.

> Günter

        Kornel