On 09/23/2016 10:42 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 23.09.2016, 09:37 +0200 schrieb Michael Berger:
Dear Jürgen,
I trust this new mini example will serve your purpose.
It is on Koma-Script Article and not on classicthesis.
However, its behavior is identical - removing the module 'FiXme'
produces a correct PDF output with colored page numbers in both index
lists.
I get correct colors also with these modules. I suspect you have old
versions of these modules in your personal LyX directory
(~/.lyx/layouts). Remove them and I bet it will work (all those modules
are now included in the LyX distribution).

HTH
Jürgen

Thanks and cheers!
Michael
Dear Jürgen,
in ~/,lyx/layouts I have not a single module but the file 'lyxmodules-lst' which declares modules and their associated definition files.
I checked and found 'fixme.sty' and all the other modules listed in there.

In my system 'fixme.sty' is found here: /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fixme/fixme.sty
and the other modules likewise.

Lyx 2.1.3; Mageia5 up to date;
There are seven texlive bundles of version 20130530

I am not in real need of using FiXme and could go on without using it. So, please, you should not invest more of your time unless, of course, you have other good reasons to. ;-)

Cheers,
Michael

PS: I never encountered problems in using other modules