On 13.10.2016 01:23, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 12.10.2016 um 09:23 schrieb racoon:
3. does the spell checker and thesaurus work?
Never used it before. I tried to set it up according to User Guide 6.15
but it did not work.

This is bad because you don't need to have a special setup. Just open a
LyX file and press F7 to start spell checking. Does this work? If not,
what is the error message? Do you have a screenshot for me?

Oh sorry, I overlooked the part with the spellchecker. It works. I meant the thesaurus did not work.

When you start the installer you can select the languages for which the
installer should install dictionaries and thesaurus libraries.

I have just added the path to Libre thesaurus as explained in the User Guide. I will check whether checking it in the installer helps.

Regards
Daniel