Le 21/10/2016 à 04:47, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Makes sense. I'll work on a better patch.

Is the attached what you meant? If so I would audit the other calls to
LFUN_SET_COLOR.

Yes, I think so. Note that the double quotes are not really part of the syntax, they can be omitted as before. They are just useful as they are in bash scripting.

As for the annoying code to build the command line, I'd say it would be nice to have some helpers like FuncRequuest::addArg(std::string) or something like that. Maybe using operator<<.

The idea would be to tend to some API where the actual syntax of the lfun does not matter that much.

I do not know where I am going with these remarks, but the idea is that, if we had a proper syntax, we would be in a position to do some better scripting, for example. Or just change syntax.