On 22.10.2016 14:38, Joel Kulesza wrote:
With the ability to tweak the cursor color, I agree with Daniel's
suggestion to implement the inverted color patch.

Sorry, I did not make myself clear before. I am suggesting to not let the user choose the cursor color but instead enforce inverted color. I think an inverted cursor has the benefit of being visible in any situation while the downsides seem small. I think most people are either working with a very light or very dark background. In that case the cursor would be almost black or almost white, respectively. I think that is the setting most people use anyway.

Daniel

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 5:07 AM, racoon <xraco...@gmx.de