On 22.10.2016 15:10, Joel Kulesza wrote:
Sorry, I did not make myself clear before. I am suggesting to not let
the user choose the cursor color but instead enforce inverted color. I
think an inverted cursor has the benefit of being visible in any
situation while the downsides seem small. I think most people are either
working with a very light or very dark background. In that case the
cursor would be almost black or almost white, respectively. I think that
is the setting most people use anyway.

Daniel

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 6:54 AM, Joel Kulesza <jkule...@gmail.com