Le 27/02/2017 à 09:48, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Le 27 février 2017 08:56:50 CET, "Christian Ridderström" <c...@lyx.org> a écrit
:
Hi,

This is a CI job I'm working on that's intended to run automated tests:

  https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/testing-Jenkins/job/ctest/

Currently there's about 2300 failing tests (out of 6000), so I'm
guessing
more stuff needs to be installed.

Detailed results via this link:

https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/testing-Jenkins/job/ctest/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
and here's a link to the workspace with the "build/Testing/"-folder
https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/testing-Jenkins/job/ctest/ws/build/Testing/

The environment is Ubuntu + qt5 + CMake, and I've done
  apt-get install texlive-full

Not sure how I could proceed now, I think I need some help in figuring
out
how to get more of the tests to pass. Perhaps I need to install more
dependencies?  Perhaps the Docker image needs to be running XWindow?
Note: I have looked in Developer.lyx but didn't see these kinds of
details,

I proposed recently to add something about this,  as I made a list of
dependencies that are not in TL.

In fact, you may check the thread beginning with this message:

https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg198687.html

--
Jean-Pierre