Le 27/02/2017 à 08:56, Christian Ridderström a écrit :
Hi,

This is a CI job I'm working on that's intended to run automated tests:

Hi Christian,

The next natural step could be to use your CI stuff to update our coverity builds:
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/4164

Currently the build are submitted by hand by Liviu or recently by myself. There is plenty of information on the coverity site on how to automate pushing builds. As I understand it, we are entitled to on build per day.

I sent an invite to you, so that you can take a look at the situation. FWIW, the configure flags I used are
./configure --without-included-boost  --disable-stdlib-debug

The idea is to skip as much code that is not ours as possible.