Le 06/04/2017 à 10:39, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
     HSpace formula_indentation;

Should be named mathindent

+    formula_indentation = string();

Please do not initialize a HSpace object with a string.

Dear Uwe,

While trying to implement display of flushed equations, I found out several things:

First, you define a string formula_indentation in BufferParams and a HSpace formula_indentation in BudderParams::Impl. Sure this is a trivial mistake (the first one should go away), but this should fefinitely be corrected.

Then I realized that I never looked at the HSpace class (which has been with us since 2009!). Now I see that its sole purpose is to hold a Length that can have a default value, and this this default value, if I understand correctly is 30pt (now I know where the 30pt comes from!). Moreover, this class is only useful for holding paragraph indentation.

This HSpace class should definitely go away. This can be done later (we had it for 8 years before I noticed), but for now it should definitely not be reused. Please use a plain od Length object to hold your mathindent value.

JMarc

PS: I am still taker for an origin of this 30pt thing. The best I can find in LaTeX code is 15pt for the article class in default 10pt font size.