On 07/26/2017 07:12 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> El 26.07.2017 a las 23:07, Uwe Stöhr escribió:
>
>> You added a feature but don't want to document properly how it can be
>> used?
>> With the link I understand now the -shell-escape option but the
>> Python part is still not clear to me.
>
> I got it now to work. I descried the shell option properly and I set
> up the LyX Windows installer to deliver automatically the pygments
> package of Python.

Uwe, I think you must have missed the month-long discussion we've been
having about exactly how the UI will work here, *especially* concerning
-shell-escape. We do NOT want to encourage people to add -shell-escape
to converters. It is a *huge* security risk. I've therefore put the
instructions you added about this into a Note, and added a comment
before it, for now.

It seems to me that we are close to reaching consensus on how to handle
this. Once that's done, we can update the docs as appropriate.

Richard