Original Message
From: Richard Heck
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017 03:28‎

> Uwe, I think you must have missed the month-long discussion

Hi Richard,

Yes because I was more or less completely off and on to real life ;-)

However, the win installer for Lyx will noch add any option to the Tex
executables. All I implemented is to deliver the Python package pygments.

Concerning the docs, I prefer to move the minted description to the additional
manual because enabling minted is much too complicated for average users in my
opinion.

> *especially* concerning
-shell-escape. We do NOT want to encourage people to add -shell-escape

I am glad to hear that I am not the only sceptic and that you already took care
to find a safe solution.

Regards Uwe