On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 05:48:46PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 11:31:42PM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 09:16:15PM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> >
> > > I am also investigating the possibility of attaching a context menu to
> > > the red icon in the status bar.
> >
> > This is now done in the attached patch. Hovering with the mouse over the
> > red icon a warning is shown, and right clicking shows a popup menu that
> > allows to disable the shell escape option for the current document.
>
> I'm trying to test the patch with respect to d3b2cb09, because I could
> not compile current master for some reason.

I was able to apply the patch at 770ab9a8 and successfully compile it.
The improvements look good. I've only noticed one issue so far:

If I remove the python-pygments module (and reconfigure) and test, I get
the following error:

    The driver command necessary to use the minted package
    (pygmentize) has not been found. Make sure you have
    the python-pygments module installed or, if the driver
    is named differently, to add the following line to the
    document preamble:

    \AtBeginDocument{\renewcommand{\MintedPygmentize}{driver}}

    where 'driver' is name of the driver command.

I expected to get the error, but what I was surprised by is that I get
the error when going to Document > Settings. I expected to get an error
immediately after compiling (before the LaTeX log errors). Is that
expected? Note that I am using a compiled Qt 5.9.2dev so if you can't
reproduce, it is probably a bug on my side.

Scott