On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 02:27:02PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:

> Testing the patch shell-escape-auth-5.diff, there is 1 issue from my side:
> The session entry is totally ignored if using 'lyx -E', therefore I'd prefer
> to save the entries in some other file (for instance "session.shellEscape"),
> which could be loaded unconditionally.

I now actually checked and the session entry is not ignored. Maybe the
issue you are seeing is due to the fact that the document was not
explicitly authorized. This is indicated by a trailing ",1" instead
of ",0". In this last case, explicit authorization is required and the
batch command fails because this authorization is not given by default.

--
Enrico