Le 10/05/2018 à 20:35, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
* what happens with cursor movement across deleted parts? This looks
tough to solve properly. The situation would be much easier with a
Changes inset, but we are not ready for that yet.

I was about to write you about that. This is the remaining problem. By
default, the cursor 'sees' the deleted material, so moving right (say)
sometimes does nothing. I think what is needed is a routine somewhere
that puts the cursor at the end or beginning of deleted material.

It is not "a problem". It would require massive changes to all places that manipulate cursors. A more invasive change would change the Paragraph class so that it lies and hides the existence of deleted characters. This is far from trivial IMO.