Le 15/05/2018 à 19:51, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
The problem seems to be in the calling code. This seems to happen for svgz
files (compressed svg files).

Actually, it seems to happen when the same image is included multiple
times, irrespective of the type. See attached example.

Bisect leads to a31d3dc6 as the commit that introduced this issue.

Thanks Enrico. I will investigate whether something direct can be done and otherwise I will revert the patch. I still do not understand the exact relation between the patch and the convert code, but I will eventually find out.