Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019 13:58:41 CET schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 07:55:43PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > I don't remember why we do not test for lyx20x.
>
> It is because of the \origin tag (which was introduced later). I think
> the test scripts rely on this tag existing for dealing with the
> dependencies when copying to the temporary directory.
>
> Scott

Hm, the 'script' ExportTests.cmake:335 has the line
        foreach(_lyx_format_num 16 21 22 23)

This is independent of origin or not.
What I meant is that we do not test for 20x versions.
(I did not mean the compilation of the converted lyx file)

        Kornel