On 2/9/20 4:23 AM, Yu Jin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to build a windows installer to see how it works, but
> I could not find the files FindProc.dll and INetC.dll, which are
> mentioned in the Readme.txt file. Any Idea where I can locate them?

On my machine, these were just installed with NSIS. There was no need
for me to copy those files. They were already where they were meant to
be. It is possible I installed some plugin, but I don't recall doing so.
I suspect that those steps in the Readme are out of date, therefore.
(There's no 'bundle' installer, either, now.)

Riki