> I've been trying to build a windows installer to see how it works, but
> I could not find the files FindProc.dll and INetC.dll, which are
> mentioned in the Readme.txt file. Any Idea where I can locate them?

I found these 2 plugins on the internet, the description just confused me a
little bit. So I have tried to build the installer again. Found that the
NSIS script searches for some more Qt files (in addition to the ones
specified in the desctiption for compiling) inside of the bin folder of
LyX, like Qt5OpenGL.dll, so I copied those. Now NSIS asks me about the
iconv.dll. In my Visual Studio solution this 3rd party project is a static
library, so it does not produce a standalone dll file. I have seen however,
that in the previous releases there is this dll and removing it causes LyX
not being able to start. Should I be concerned about this? Or just modify
the NSIS script making it not to search for iconv.dll?

Eugene