On 2020-08-03 22:43, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 03.08.2020 um 16:52 schrieb Daniel <xraco...@gmx.de>:

On 3/8/20 16:20, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, den 03.08.2020, 16:09 +0200 schrieb Daniel:
Thanks. I hope you did not compile the list manually. :)
No: grep setFlat *.h
I was actually hoping that there could be a general way to affect all
boxes with "one" call. But if my search for this does not bear
fruit, I'll resort to the manual solution.
I doubt you can do this generally.

Seemed to me like something one should be able to do. But probably I will need
to ask on stackexchange…

Something like the attached patch? It’s only a hack for the preferences to get
the idea.

This can be put in a helper method and called when it seems appropriate.

Stephan

Nice! It seems to work as expected. And I think it improves the readability of the preferences on mac. My hunch is that we would want the analogue for every other OS but with "setFlat(true)" because currently not all group boxes are set to flat and likely some will be missed in the future.

Daniel