On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Allan Rae wrote:

> That's what the input checking routine is for.
>
> The fact that an input has changed isn't significant.  The problem is
> whether or not that change has resulted in a valid contents of the dialog
> or not.  If the contents are valid then Okay and Apply should be
> enable-able (if the state machine is in an appropriate state).

The problem for me is that this also enables anything you added with addReadOnly,
if the dialog is read-write. Ideally these two things should be split somehow,
I'm sure you two controller bods can come up with something clever that works ;)

thanks
john

--
"Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others."
        - Jon Postel