Hi Allan,

I don't know what is going on here. I disabled _all_ settings of
SIGC_PARTIAL_SPEC (in all files). Nevertheless, the following test change in
object_slot.h results in a compile error:

#ifdef SIGC_CXX_PARTIAL_SPEC
   typedef R RType; sdfkdskfjdsfkdfk
#else
   typedef typename Trait<R>::type RType;
#endif

How can that be? Is it possible that sigc++-config.h is not included in all
files and that each C/C++ macro is set by default? If that's the case, using
macros in a C program is supposed to be a dangerous thing (ok, it is anyway).
VERY strange!

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de