On 11/17/22 12:18, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 17/11/2022 à 16:43, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Thanks so much, Andre'! I really appreciate that!

It is very helpful to know that it is a GCC bug. Now we can make a plan
moving forward for the release regarding this issue.

I read it as a Qt bug: "we're comparing singular (= default-constructed) std:map const_iterator'ss, which is UB [undefined behavior?]."

But they change their mind about that. The specification says this should be ok. In the end, it was fixed in GCC.

Riki