On Wed, May 03, 2023 at 09:39:26PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> I'm planning to manage the release. Now that classes are over here, I will
> have some time. The big questions are about what still needs doing.

Great to hear that. So back to the original question - Jose, if you have a
spare hand, helping with sorting out bugs in trac is probably best way how
to speed up the process...

Also as I mentioned in other subthread, would you mind posting the current
version of /etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml in fedora (please make sure you
did not tweak the file on your own :)?

Pavel