On 10/9/23 14:42, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Fri, Sep 08, 2023 at 04:05:49PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
I am planning to freeze strings once we have had some initial feedback on
beta 5 and make sure that there aren't any issues there that need a string
change. We're waiting at the moment for the Windows installer.
Riki, how do you evaluate the current status wrt the freeze?

I might have some time in the next few weeks to be somewhat helpful in
sorting out the issues with (layout)translations if we decide to freeze.

Sorry, got very busy there.

I'm inclined to freeze this weekend, unless someone objects.

Riki