Hi everybody,

do you need my help for bug fixing during the LyX meeting??? For the
moment, I cannot provide you with new bug reports and my ressources are
restricted. However, if you think it is worth trying to run LyX with Sun
CC and Purify, we might have a small online meeting tomorrow (sometime
after noon) in order to fix a few outstanding compilation problems.

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de