On 27 Jun 2001, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Allan Rae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> | > |

> | > where is my background?
> |
> | Archived.
>
> I still wonder what was wrong with it.
>
> It made the LyX pages unique...

It made them difficult to read.

I had suggested we do like my LyX page and have the bg image hidden by a
solid colour within the tables so the text could be read but when we
switched to divs instead of tables we also decided to modernize.

I am trying to get a version so you can do ?lars=1 and get your background
again.

Allan. (ARRae)