Uli Sorger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> First, I'd like to have better large document support.

Indeed. A folding mode would be cute...

> With TeX parts the document can be typeset using the \includeonly (?)
> command with correct cross references.

You can typeset even "part" documents in latex, but of course the
references go wrong.

Another thing that auctex (Emacs) can do is to typeset just the marked
region. Very nice if you want to check just a formula or two.

> ²) Is it possible to automate section/figure/table labelling?

Yes, that's on my list, too. :-)

                    Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--
Umweltfreundlich, da aus recycleten Buchstaben.