Dekel> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 03:09:28PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>> > Yes, it does work. The problem was that previously, I put the
>> cursor *before* > the summation. This is how it worked in 1.1.6. Is
>> there a reason to this > change?
>>
>> That was no intentional change. But it's the place _I_ would expect
>> it to work...

Dekel> As I said before, it the behavior of the new code should be as
Dekel> the old code, unless there is a good reason to change the
Dekel> behavior.

Probably since the index/exponent are typed _after_ the operator, it
makes sense to change limits properties there. Maybe you could try to
see whether there is an operator before the cursor, and then after,
kind of like what open-stuff does.

BTW, while looking at how open-stuff is implemented, I noticed that it
is still defined, but implemented nowhere. Lars, I guess this is
supposed to resurface?