Juergen> On 11-Jul-2001 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> I still do not know what to do about that. Currently, when an inset
>> is HIGHLY_EDITABLE (like an open footnote, or a math inset),
>> open-stuff just enters the inset, whih is not very useful IMO. For
>> collapsable insets, it would be better to have a toggle feature, as
>> we used to have. Similarly we could have that for insets, in order
>> to be able to close the inset popup without moving the mouse.

Juergen> Sorry for not having answered earlier but I was bussy. As
Juergen> much as I know is a collapsed InsetCollapsable NOT
Juergen> HIGLY_EDITABLE!!!

Yes, but an open one is HIGLY_EDITABLE, and thus currently, open-stuff
just enters the inset in this case, which is not very useful. It
should rather act as a toggle, and do the same for insets with a popup
(and be renamed to toggle-stuff, or to a better name).