* Garst R. Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010729 09:40]:
> Baruch Even wrote:
> >
> > * Kayvan A. Sylvan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010729 08:46]:

> > > What packages are supposed to be installed for this to work?
> >
> > If you want an immediate conversion to xpm, than both ImageMagick and
> > netpbm can do that.
> >
> > Define a converter for imagemagick is to define a call to:
> > convert $$i $$o
> >
> > under netpbm:
> > pstopnm $$i | pnmtoxpm > $$o
> >
> > I will however write something to replace converter and that will do the
> > rest of the stuff images need (rotations and such)
> Old-Graphic somehow detected the ps, eps, epsi files regardless of the
> suffix.
> My printed circuit board layout software puts out lots of files with
> suffixes like .cmp, .sol, .drd .... which are all eps files and this did
> not cause a problem.
> I have -lots- of these and it will be a real PITA if I have rename them
> all.

Old-Graphics is simply assuming everything is eps and will load
everything as eps, I'll change my patch to do something equivalent now,
but it will be hacky!

Check CVS as of now.

> What, BTW, is the use of Old-Graphics?

Testing and comparing.

Should I stop auto-converting Old to new for now? or are we better with
this testing?

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/