> You have the following permission bits set on your account:
>
>     Can edit all aspects of any bug.
>     Can confirm a bug.
>
> While this may be nice for "regular" developers&co. IMO that a user should
> be able to edit only the bugs he owns. Is this possible? This should be
> the default on creating a new account then if someone is permitted to do
> more the administrator could change the permissions.

I can set the default to whatever we want.  There are 14 permission
bits.  This is the same setting as GNOME's bugzilla, and they don't
have many problems.  The changes are all logged so if some unruly
person alters the items to 'LyX Sucks Real Bad!' etc. we can easily
change it back and lock out the account.

Cheers

| Michael Koziarski                   |"Conventional wisdom is often   |
| Data Engineer, Linux user           | long on convention and short   |
| & Objectivist.                      | on wisdom" --                  |
| http://www.koziarski.com            | Warren E. Buffett, BRK.A       |