John> On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 03:26:56PM +0100, Juergen Vigna wrote:
>> One more thing thought wouldn't it be better to have a "LyX Bugs"
>> and "LyX Features" "product"? I don't like to have new feature
>> requests in the bugs pages!

John> So filter them out by making a query.

John> We should have a CJK-LyX product and a Win product though I
John> suppose

A goal for 1.2.0 is to have the windows version integrated in the main
source. I have already incorporated everything that Claus sent me and
will try after 1.2.0pre1 (when we see what needs to be done) to
integrate whatever else is needed.