On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 17-Jan-2002 Allan Rae wrote:
>
> > That line is text.C:484  (currently CVS has this)
> >
> >       if (!need_break_row && !inset_owner
> > ==>       && p.bv->text->status() == CHANGED_IN_DRAW) {
> >               Row * prev = p.row->previous();
>
> No this line is right as it is! This should ONLY check the main LyXText!

What if we checked both?

p.bv->text is the main one we're interested in but if it thinks
something internal needs fixing we get the rebreakOneRow call that
fixes things.  (I agree that this one has to be p.bv->text 'cos I
tried changing insetcollapsable::draw()s use of bv->text to
getLyXText() and that didn't do any good at all ;-)

Allan. (ARRae)