On Thursday 21 March 2002 4:08 pm, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 03:55:31PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> > >   \newcommand{\bmath}[1]{\mathbf{#1}}
> > >
> > > select it, and press <C-m>
> >
> > Ok. So there's no way of doing this within mathed. Fair enough.
>
> That is - none that I am aware of...
>
> > Ie, wrapping the font change inside the macro means it is ignored.
>
> It is not on my lyx:  http://mathematik.htwm.de/x.gif

Ok. I see this too. (And thanks for this instant replies. I have just
upgraded to use the fix to math_cursor.C). However, if I have a new command

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\Vector}[1]{\bmath{#1}}

\end_inset

Then _this_ isn't bolded. Sample file attached.

Angus

ps. I do this because I redefine \bmath in the latex preamble as a bit of
\mbox{\boldmath $#1$ \unboldmath} magic to get bold lowercase greek letters.

#LyX 1.2 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 220
\textclass article
\begin_preamble