Jean-Marc> Another problem. With the attachaed file, the macros do not
Jean-Marc> redisplay correctly when you do pageup/down. I have also
Jean-Marc> seen cases where the contents of the macro got drawn
Jean-Marc> outside of the purple box (I'll have to reproduce it).

Another way to look at the same problem: open user guide, go to
section 5.5 (macros) and move a bit the scrollbar when you have a
macro definition visible. Then look how the macros redraw themselves
ouside of their purple box...

This is definitely annoying.