On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:44:27AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> I also see that those of you that see this has done almost no
> debugging.

Well we just assumed everyone could see it.

> lyx -dbg depend should at the least be run.

What I did :

New doc.
type "blah"
view->dvi
type another "blah"
update->dvi

Nothing happens until you interact with xdvi (e.g. zoom)

Seeing as there's no -watch and no SIGHUP this is not particularly
unexpected behaviour !

I suppose it's always been like this ? I don't really use update->
myself.

I think I just confused myself, perhaps that is all it is - a missing
feature.

john

--
"Please let's not resume the argument with the usual whining about how this
feature will wipe out humanity or bring us to the promised land."