On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 10:26:17AM +0100, Michael Schmitt wrote:

>   - X Window problems

is this using insetgraphics ?

>     Yes, they exist even with Xform 0.89.6. I get messages about
>     "BadDrawable"

this is baaaaddd. I get BadWindow trying to add an eps in a insetgraphics

> and "Received unhandled X11 event". However,

this is not bad as such (in fact it is an extra debug message, these
have been happening since the dawn of time)

>   - Juergen V. has proposed a patch for ERTs
>   - John has proposed another patch for ERTs and a related
>     problem with tables
>
> What happened to them???

they are still brewing. I am waiting for comments from Lars, we are waiting
for Juergen to choose to do something with his patch.

> After all, I think the situation is not as bad as it looks.

I agree. Though who can say what pre1 will unveil :)

> Unfortunately, I cannot help you fixing the code but if you need more
> Purify reports, I become your servant. Maybe I can even activate a
> former collegue that helps us creating detailed bug reports.

CVS lyx wouldn't be where it is now without your excellent reports.

john

--
"I'd rather be rudely informed than politely left in the dark."