On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:28:10PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> That's what I meant. One logical change at a time, then does it work with
> xforms and with Qt? Great, let's make the next logical change.

But how can we tell it works without compiling and testing ?

Anyway, Qt is NOT important right now. I know what generalisations I've
had to make so far, so getting xforms to be happy with those is the
priority. Qt can stay broken until later (though of course it works in
my tree).

Currently there a re a number of things that are just broken -
minibuffer is commented out, various other things don't work, etc.

regards
john

--
"It is very difficult to prophesy, especially when it pertains to the
 future."