On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 06:00:38PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> > But how can we tell it works without compiling and testing ?
>
> Well that's it. I'd like to get each logical change up and running properly.

This will certainly be slow, although I doubt it will be sure.

I suppose this is the proper thing to do, but I estimate it will roughly
triple the integration effort.

> In the case of the minibuffer, the challenge we should set ourselves first is
> a clean controller/view split.

Things like this are very easy in comparison to something like the
WorkArea changes.

> Incidentally, why didn't you try a combox(FL_COMBOX_INPUT)? I know, like me,
> you hadn't discovered it til now ;-)

coo :)

john

--
"It is very difficult to prophesy, especially when it pertains to the
 future."