Can anybody please explain to me in simple words the variable naming in the
following snippet taken from FormDialog.C?

        void UserCache::add(uid_t ID) const
        {
                string pszNewName;
                [...]

It almost made me spill tea over the keyboard together with some
yellowish-green liquid fairly similar to the one we've seen in the zoo in
Maia (although it originated from a tiger there).

Apart from that the forms/form_filedialog.h included in line 77 in that
file does not exist on my machine and is not rebuild after a clean
checkout. Actually, I do not understand most of the code between lines 50
and 80 there.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)