John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:32:25PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>
>> And you won't have any ambiguity between "Table Float" and "Table"?
>
| Nope.
>
| Insert->Float->Table float
| Insert->Table
>
| Users are pretty used to hierarchical menus by now as long as they don't
| go crazy ...
>
>> I'd prefere "Table Float" and "Tabular"
>
| I could be wrong, but tabular is not a noun in English, only LaTeXese. I
| can't see the advantages of this to be honest.

>From webster:

One entry found for tabular.
Main Entry:     tab·u·lar
Pronunciation:  'ta-by&-l&r
Function:       adjective
Etymology:      Latin tabularis of boards, from tabula board, tablet
Date:   circa 1656
1 : having a flat surface : LAMINAR <a tabular crystal>
2 a : of, relating to, or arranged in a table; specifically : set up
in rows and columns b : computed by means of a table

So I guess we should use "Tabular Material" then...

--
        Lgb