Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm sure that the wizards will be able to help here. Wizards, are
> you reading this? I'd like to generate small batches of these
> previews, say for the first three or four screen
> heights. Thereafter, if I arrive at an inset for which a preview
> hasn't been generated, I'd like to generate previews for three or
> four screen heights around it. Any thoughts on an interface?

That's not what I meant.  It is certainly quite a good choice to be
generating all PNG files with a single LaTeX/DviPS/GhostScript run.

It is not a good choice to be loading all those PNGs into memory when
they are not needed.  Let them sit on the disk until they are really
displayed.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]