John> On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 06:15:21AM +0100, John Levon wrote:
>> Sure. I'm finding various bits of the minibuffer state display
>> rather confusing and awkward actually. Some random things :

John> o what use is show_sc param to verboseDispatch() ? If it is
John> false, all it will do is add a ' ', iff there is no dispatch
John> result message. Can I remove it ?

when it is true, the keyboard shortcut for the command is displayed in
minibuffer (useful for toolbar, menus). Otherwise no shortcut is shown
(useful for lyxserver and invokation via keyboard).

Please do not remove things you do not understand.