On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 06:31:01PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Hmm, I am not sure we understand each other, and maybe is there
> something I do not get. Anyway:

I think we're talking past each other.

> If you do M-c e in a buffer, you get something like
>   Font: EMphasis On, Paragraph 0
>
> If you click on the ! icon, you get
>   Font: EMphasis On, Paragraph 0 (font-emph: [C-e] [M-c e])

I am not proposing to remove this difference anywhere.

Find a spot where :

        verboseDispatch(..., false);

cannot be transformed into

        dispatch(...)

instead. I am proposing this change, then make verboseDispatch always
show shortcut (ie. everywhere that passed true before).

see ?

regards
john

--
"i am sorey I cant reads yuor emale because my emale box has filtar on it
 whitch says, "NO EMALES FROM PEOAPAL UNDER IQ OF 1"