On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 02:00:55PM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:
> Because I think we agreed to have a fast release this time. We still
> have lot's of bugs to fix and IMO this could have waited a bit longer.

There are a few things that cannot be fixed properly without these kind of
change. One that annoyed me this morning is the "Comment" layout that "of
course" loses information about the contained lists and section headings.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)