Andre> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 02:00:55PM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:
>> Because I think we agreed to have a fast release this time. We
>> still have lot's of bugs to fix and IMO this could have waited a
>> bit longer.

Andre> There are a few things that cannot be fixed properly without
Andre> these kind of change. One that annoyed me this morning is the
Andre> "Comment" layout that "of course" loses information about the
Andre> contained lists and section headings.

Comment is dead. Cut and paste into a Note inset instead.