José> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 09:20, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>>  The problem is if I co-operate with people that do not use current
>> CVS head for daily work, their docs are _silently_ converted to 220
>> if I just change a single char. As long as lyx2lyx does not works
>> equally well for downgrading, this can cause severe problems.

José>   You are saving a document with cvs version and expecting it to
José> remain with the old version? Saving is the keyword.

And note also that reLyX produces an old format, so that people will
be asked about converting files created by the latest lyx itself,
which seems stupid.

BTW Jose, did you check that reLyX+lyx2lyx work well (I am not sure
that reLyX produces a 100% pure \lyxformat)?