This patch makes the work areas (both xforms and qt2) producing directly
FuncRequests for the mouse clicks. For the double and triple clicks I've
introduced new lfuns LFUN_MOUSE_DOUBLE and LFUN_MOUSE_TRIPLE (which btw
would enable insets to handle them, for mathed there is a bug on bugzilla
pending on that...)

Of course, the actual handling of thes events should be shifted to the
LyXText and Insets eventually, right now I left it in the BufferView do
keep the patch small.

I think this is conceptually sound, but as it has a bit bigger scope than
yesterdays "shift stuff from BufferView_pimpl::dispatch to
LyXText::dispatch" I thought I'd better ask.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)