On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 09:36:36AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> An inset should never want to popup a dialog on mouse-left, it should
> only popup a dialog on the LFUN "popup-dialog"

Understood.

> The binding between "mouse-button-1" and "popup-dialog" handle the
> rest. But to do this we need some kind of context to the bindings.

Right... we don't have that currently, though... So I'd suggest to use the
mouse lfuns temporarily (the new ones aren't visible for the user anyway)
and change   'case LFUN_MOUSE_PRESS:' to 'case LFUN_DIALOG_POPUP' as soon
as the appropriate infra structure is in place. It's trivial then...

> \bind "mouse-button-1" "cursor-set"
> \global_inset_bind "mouse-button-1" "popup-dialog"

Or maybe

 \localbind "insetname" "mouse-button-1" "popup-dialog"

with "insetname" being the inset identifier string that Jean-Marc
suggested?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)